TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EURO-TRUCKERS.COM
§ 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
The Regulations set out the rules for the use of euro-truckers.com and the Services provided electronically by the Service Provider.
Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The Service Provider reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time. Amendments shall enter into force on the date of their publication on the Website.
In matters not covered by these Rules, the provisions of Polish law shall apply.
All content posted on the Website, including text, images, graphics, videos and more, are the property of the Service Provider and are protected by copyright.
§ 2 DEFINITIONS
Service or portal euro-truckers.com - the website belonging to the Service Provider, within which the Service Provider provides the Services. The Website is located, inter alia, at the following address https://euro-truckers.com/.
Service provider - Durtan sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Ul. Mazowiecka 11 / 49, 00-052 Warsaw, Poland, entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000923637, holding tax identification number (NIP) 5252878242. The Service Provider has the status of a personnel counselling agency and is entered in the register of entities running employment agencies No. 29159, referred to in the Act of 20 April 2004 on employment promotion and labour market institutions (Dz.U. of 2004, item 1001).
Registration form - the form to be filled in by the non-logged-in User to create an Account.
Account - the Service management panel, which is assigned to a specific User upon registration in the system, accessible every time the User logs into the system.
Employer - an employer or personnel consultancy agency that publishes job advertisements on the Website or uses other services provided by the Service Provider.
Profile - the functionality of the Account which allows the User to collect selected information, including on
6.1 The euro-truckers.com portal allows users to publish advertisements for employment and other job offers.
6.2 The euro-truckers.com portal is not responsible for the content posted by users. The user is fully responsible for the content he/she posts, including its legality and its reliability.
6.3 The euro-truckers.com portal reserves the right to moderate the content posted by users, in particular to remove advertisements which violate the provisions of the Regulations or the law.
6.4 The user is obliged to comply with the ethical rules when placing advertisements on euro-truckers.com.
6.5 In the event of a breach of these Terms and Conditions or of the law by a user, euro-truckers.com reserves the right to block the user's Account or to remove advertisements without prior notice.
7.1 The euro-truckers.com portal processes your personal data in accordance with the applicable legislation, in particular the RODO.
7.2 You consent to the processing of your personal data by euro-truckers.com for the purpose of providing the Services, including the processing of personal data to the extent necessary to create an Account and enable you to use the Services.
7.3 You have the right to access, amend, correct and delete your personal data and to object to its processing at any time.
7.4 The euro-truckers.com portal protects your personal data and ensures its security.
8.1 In matters not regulated by these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of Polish law shall apply.
8.2 All disputes arising from the conclusion, execution or interpretation of the contract for the provision of Services between the User and euro-truckers.com shall be settled by the common courts having jurisdiction over the place of establishment of the Service Provider.
8.3 The euro-truckers.com portal reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time. Amendments shall enter into force 7 days after their publication.
1 Information clause:
The Administrator of the Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator) is Durtan Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw, 11/49 Mazowiecka Street, Tax Identification Number NIP: 5252878242
For what purpose we process personal data:
* for pre-contractual action and for the conclusion and performance of the contract,
* for information and marketing purposes, exclusively on the basis of consent in accordance with the content of the consent given.
* to protect against external and internal hazards (increase worker safety and technological security)
* for the purpose of hiring employees and conducting recruitment processes
How long we process personal data:
Depending on the purpose of the processing, personal data will be stored
* for the duration of the contract and after its termination in order to comply with the Administrator's legal obligation,
* for a period of time in accordance with current legislation
* and in the case of the legitimate purposes of the Controller, including sales and direct marketing, until the data subject withdraws consent.
To whom we entrust and share personal data:
The collected personal data of the clients of the Employment Agency may be made available to employers, companies providing transport services in the case of booking air tickets, train tickets, etc., postal operators, courier companies, entities providing consultancy services to Durtan Sp. z o.o., law enforcement authorities.
We may entrust the processing of personal data on our behalf to entities performing support services for us, e.g. website hosting, newsletter sending, provision of accounting services, legal services, maintenance of our IT systems.
Rights to which the data subject is entitled:
An individual has the right of access to the content of their personal data and the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time.
An individual has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if he/she considers that the processing of his/her personal data violates the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the EU L 119 of 4.05.2016).
2 This policy applies to the Website, operating at url: www.euro-truckers.com.
3 The operator of the service and the administrator of the personal data is: DURTAN SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ UL. MAZOWIECKA 11/49, 00-052 WARSZAWA.
4 You can contact the data controller at the following email address in order to delete your data, edit it: email@example.com
5 The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data with regard to the data you voluntarily provide on the Website.
6 Personal data obtained through the service will not be disclosed to any external organisation other than our trusted partners for the purposes of the recruitment and selection process, unless we are obliged to disclose such data under applicable law.
7 The Service performs functions to obtain information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
1. through the data voluntarily entered in the forms, which are entered into the Operator's systems.
2. by storing cookies (so-called "cookies") on terminal equipment. We only use tracking cookies. Most such cookies only exist during the session or "visit" of the website. None of them will contain information that will enable others to contact you electronically, by email or by direct mail.
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
1 The login and personal data entry areas are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that the personal and login data entered on the site are encrypted on the user's computer and can only be read on the target server.
(2) The operator shall periodically change its administrative passwords.
3 The Operator shall make regular backups to protect the data.
4 An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of software components.
1. the service is hosted (technically maintained) on the servers of the operator: lh.pl
4. Your rights and additional information on how your data will be used
(1) In certain situations, the Administrator is entitled to transfer your personal data to other recipients if this is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you or for the fulfilment of obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
o a hosting company on a delegated basis
o authorised employees and associates who use the data in order to fulfil the purpose of the website
(2) Your personal data shall be processed by the Administrator for no longer than is necessary for the performance of the related activities defined by separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, data will not be processed for longer than 2 years.
(3) You have the right to request from the Administrator:
about access to personal data concerning you,
for their rectification,
to restrict processing,
o and data portability.
(4) You have the right to object to the processing indicated in 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, including profiling, whereby the right to object shall not be exercisable where there are valid legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defence of claims.
(5) You may complain about the Administrator's actions to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
6 The provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the operation of the Service.
(7) Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of data protection legislation. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. information in the forms
(1) The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data where provided.
2. the service can save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
(3) The website may, in some cases, store information to help associate the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user's e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
(4) The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. to process a service request or sales contact, registration of services, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
6 Administrator logs
1 User behaviour information on the website may be subject to logging. This data is used for the administration of the website.
7 Relevant marketing techniques
8 Information on cookies
(2) Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User's terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
The operator of the Website is the entity placing cookies on the Website User's terminal equipment and gaining access to them.
4 Cookies are used for the following purposes:
1. maintaining a session of the Service user (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the Service;
2. to achieve the objectives set out above under 'Essential marketing techniques';
(5) The Service uses two main types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's terminal equipment until they log off, leave the website or switch off the software (web browser). "Persistent" cookies are stored on the User's terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
(6) Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User's terminal equipment by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this respect. The Internet browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies For details, please refer to the help or documentation of your Internet browser.
Cookies placed in the Service User's terminal equipment may also be used by entities cooperating with the Service Operator, in particular companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. cookie management - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies that are essential for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may make it impossible, to use the websites